You can make this by using canned black beans, but it is also delicious way to use the black beans from the recipe I posted earlier: A Big Pot of Black Beans.
1/2 a recipe for A Big Pot of Black Beans
or 2 15 oz. cans of black beans and 1 large onion, diced
1 recipe for Pico de Gallo (page down)
10 large tortillas, I like whole wheat
1 32 oz can of vegan enchilada sauce (I like Carlito's brand), or home made
1 recipe for Avocado Salsa
1) Preheat the oven to 350. If using canned black beans, heat a little olive oil in a saute pan and saute the diced onion until soft. Add the drained and rinsed beans and heat through. If using my black bean recipe just have the beans ready to use in a bowl.
2) Pour about 1/3 of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of an 8 x 12 or 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread a layer on the bottom of the dish. create an assembly line with the tortillas, black beans and pico de gallo.
3) Spoon some of the beans and some of the pico de gallo onto a tortilla and roll it up so that it is facing seem side down and transfer into the baking dish.
4) Once you have filled the baking dish spoon the rest of the enchilada sauce over the tortillas to completely cover them, you don't want them to dry out in the oven, and cover with foil.
5) Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees and then remove the foil, add vegan cheese if you are using any, and bake for another 5 or 10 minutes until lightly browned and bubbling. Serve topped with your favorite accompaniment.